Today I’m going to show you which 3 shampoos get a yay from me and which other 3 get a nay. Please keep in mind that my hair was over processed so it’s very dry, damaged and fragile. The same shampoo may be awesome for me but not incredible for you so you’ll have to try for yourself and see if you’ll love or hate them like I do.
Let’s start with the NAY ones:
* GH (Great Hair) Moisture Drench – This one gets the biggest nay ever! I had big hopes for this ‘specially formulated shampoo’ especially because it has Moroccan Argan oil extract, it’s paraben free and PH balanced but it failed me big time! I used it 4 or 5 times and I gave up – it tangles my hair like no other! Also I feel like I need 4-5 pumps of shampoo and it’s still hard to make it lather on my hair. I have the conditioner too but I don’t use it, I have better ones. The only thing I like about this shampoo is its smells.
* TRESemme 24 Hour Body – It’s a body & volume shampoo with silk protein and collagen. I’m not really mad on this one but it just doesn’t work for me. It does leave my hair soft and shiny without feeling it dry but I cannot see any volum. Nice smell like all TRESeeme products.
* Aussie Aussome Volume – When I came in England, this was the first shampoo I bought. I was very excited to try out Aussie products but this one failed me. No volume just tangled hair that felt dry. No picture because I don’t have the bottle anymore, sorry.
Now let’s see the YAY ones:
* Elvive Extraordinary Oil nourishing shampoo – I’ve bought it after I ruined my hair because it says ‘dry, dull, rough hair’ and I really liked it. I always struggle finishing an entire bottle of shampoo if I don’t like it completly but you can see this one is empty. It lathers so nice and easy and it is a pleasure to use it. It leaves my hair softer and better looking and it smells great too.
* Aussie Miracle Moist – If the volume one failed me, this one made me love Aussie’s shampoos again. Well, not only this one, I enjoyed the Miracle Repair one as well. Lathers nice, a little goes a long way and it smells awesome! I really love how Aussie products smell. I have the conditioner too and it’s really nice and I just bought the 3 minute treatment and the leave-in spray as well, they are all worth the money! Great products at great prices.
* Palmer’s Coconut oil formula, conditioning shampoo – I leaved this one last because I used it only twice but oh, how I love it! It has no sulfates and no parabens – do you know how hard it is to find a no sulfates shampoo?! It’s the only one easy to find and it comes at a great price too. I bought it from Wilko for 4£ and it has 400ml, what else can you ask for? Smells great, lathers perfectly, leaves my hair soft and nourished, it’s such a pleasure to use! I would totally recommend it to anyone that has damaged or dry hair.
These are my picks, which are yours? Let me know in the comments below which are the best and the worst hair shampoo you’ve tried out, I’ll be happy to read about your experiences.
Kisses, enjoy the weekend!