Today I’m feeling brave so I start a new Project Pan because the one I’ve tried last year was a failure. Deena inspired me with her Project Pan post. So I decided it’s time for me to start being more responsible as a buyer and finish up a couple of products by the end of this year. It was hard to choose them but I hope I picked them right and I’ll be able to finish up these.
From the moment I decided to do this project I knew I have to pick some skin stuff and at least two body lotions. Let’s see what I talk about:
- Beautiful Skin hot cloth cleanser – No7 ~ If you follow me, you know I have a problem with cleansers – I buy them, I use them a few times, I forget about them. I almost never finish them. But I bought this one a few days ago and surprisingly I used it every day which means there’s still hope for me, yay!
- Dermo Purifyer Active Concentrate – Eucerin ~ I bought this skin treatment a few months ago when my skin was in a very bad situation. Since then my skin improved but not because of this product so I didn’t used it too often. I’d like to finish it before buying something else.
- Effaclar Clarifying Toner – La Roche Posay ~ This brand is my favourite one when it comes to skin care simply because I adore their Effaclar Duo cream. This toner was part of a set bought few months ago and I used probably half of it. My problem is that I kind of forget to use toners, oops.
- Lumi Magique foundation – L’Oreal ~ I bought this foundation long time ago but I didn’t used it too much. The shade, Rose Pearl, is a bit too dark for me even though it’s the lightest one they have. But this summer my skin changed a bit and this was the only foundation [along with my beloved MAC] that my skin accepted. I’m going to try finishing it.
- Apricot Scrub blemish fighting – St. Ives ~ I just used this a couple of times and it’s almost full. A little goes a long way but I really like using it.
- Charcoal Pore Minimiser – Biore ~ I have left a bit more than 1/3 so it won’t be a problem. I like how it gently exfoliates my skin and I like the nice fresh feeling after I use it.
- The Erase Eye concealer – Maybelline ~ It was so much hype about this anti-age concealer and so many girls love it that I bought it straight away. It was a big disappointment for me! It is too yellow for my skin tone and has a light coverage. I doubt I’ll finish it but we’ll see.
- Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer – Collection ~ I bought this one because I love their Lasting Perfection one. It has a pinky color and a light coverage, nothing spectacular.
- Amazonian Treasures Planet Spa hand and foot cream – Avon ~ I love its scent! And it does a pretty good job on my hands, it won’t be a problem to finish it up.
- Intensive Restoring hand cream – Garnier – yes, another hand cream because I have another two somewhere and I really need to finish some before I buy another one. This one is pretty good too and I have left just a quarter of it.
- Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser cocoa radiant – Vaseline ~ I’m a nightmare when it comes to body lotions! I open them all and then use none. I have around 8 right now and the only one that I used frequently was this spray one. Before buying any other lotion, I must finish at least 3 of what I own now.
- Body Souffle – Ted Baker ~ This souffle smells amazing! It has soft floral notes and it feels so light when using it! Its smell changes slightly once you apply on your body but it’s still lovely, wish it would last longer. I don’t know if I’ll finish it but I feel brave so I will try my best.
So I have to finish up 12 products by the end of this year. I know the struggle it’s real but I hope for the best. What products would you like to finish this year? Do you have a Project Pan? If yes, share it in the comments and let’s talk about it!