As you can see, it’s still difficult for me to find my words or to find inspiration for my blog so I just dissapear, then I come back and I do it again. What can I do, I’m too tired and too lazy.. 🙂
But I’ve spend a big part of my morning trying to reset my password and wordpress tried to confuse me at every single step so now that I’ve succeed, I thought it’s a good time to post my beauty wishlist as I didn’t had any make-up products on my autumn wishlist. Valentine’s Day is around the corner, so let’s see what I crave for.
1. Zoeva brush sets – I’ve seen this long time ago and I still have them in my mind so I guess I’ll have them, eventually. They look so good, especially the rose golden ones. But the complete set has all the brushes I want, except that it’s not in rose color, of course. Which one would you choose?Image source
2. Too Faced Bon Bons eye shadow palette – tell me this isn’t cute? The design it’s so catchy! Plus that everybody says that TF eyeshadows are very pigmented.
3. Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer – No need to describe this. My Urban Decay eye primer turns 2 years soon and I’ve been using just half of it. TF will be my next buy, even thought I would love a smaller version of it.
4. NYX eyebrow gel – I love doing my eyebrows and I try to find the product for them. This has very good reviews and it’s cheap also.
5. Wunderbrow brow gel – This product has some good reviews. It claims that it lasts for days so it would be perfect for me.
I need a good face powder – but I still don’t know which would be perfect. I also want a konjac face sponge, a MAC concealer, a MAC lipstick in a rose shade, some perfumes and..ok, ok, I stop. I do have some nail polishes too, but I’ll leave them for another wishlist.
How does your wishlist looks like? Do we have common wishes? Let me know in the comments.
Kisses, have a lovely weekend!